Over the years, being in the industry has given us detailed skill of which bloggers are blogging from the heart, and which are total of hot air. So we’re running through our dearest 15 dating blogs that will provide the tips you need, the anecdotes you covet and a good laugh when all else fails.
1. Dating Queen: As explained in her Adventures in dating after 40, mature dating sometimes comes with a few unexpected twists, the best way to get past them is by sharing and no blog is better at providing fair, thoughtful musings on dating for 40+ than this.
Two. Soon2becatlady: When you need a refreshing giggle at the drama and misadventure that comes with dating in the digital age, I recommend Soon2becatlady (spoiler: she’s not resorted to getting cats just yet!)
Three. 40 Days of Dating: goes after a unique and interesting social experiment conducted by two good friends, Jessica in Timothy, in Fresh York. Tired of finding opposite problems in their dating lives, they determined to date each other for 40 days – to entertaining and often enlightening effect. (And it went so well, they’re making a book!)
Four. DatingAdvice.com: If you’re looking for pro dating advice from people with both the private and academic qualifications to give it, you might attempt DatingAdvice.com. As well as providing intelligent advice for both boys and women, they also have an pro in mature dating, April Braswell, whose blogs shed light on the challenges of dating for the experienced, but keeps it joy and entertaining too. You can even ask them dating questions via Twitter (@DatingAdviceCom)
Five. She Knows: It’s likely in your dating life you’re thinking about your hook-up life too. Find exposing ideas, frank advice and ideas to fever up your other love life on the She Knows blog.
6. 30 Dates: As well as providing excellent insights with her 30 Dates experiment, Charly Lester’s 30 Dates Blog is an inspiration to anyone looking to create their own dating blog too. Her 30 adventures are a excellent reminder that when it comes to dating you indeed have to just get out there.
7. Buzzfeed Dating Blog: If you’re just looking for a laugh or something to pass 15 minutes on your commute, the indisputable masters of quick, easily-digested content is always Buzzfeed. Their dating blogs are assured to amuse you, and their quizzes provide you with useful answers to searing questions such as ‘,Which fictional serial killer should I date?‘, (and eventually be killed by).
8. Single Dating Diva: Check out Single Dating Diva if you’re looking for advice to a specific question affecting your love life. Her top tips also contain some cheerful words to keep you smiling when this big ol’ numbers game has got you down.
9. We Love Dates: The definitive mother-load of online dating advice is available at the award winning We Love Dates blog. Their specialty is list blogs that are well known for being irresistibly readable, but without sacrificing strong, actionable advice.
Ten. Time Out Dating: Keeping up to date with the latest trends in online dating and technology affecting it is lighter than ever with the Time Out Dating Blog, now written by 30 Dates’ Charly Lester. The results of their 2015 Global Dating Survey will showcase you which cities are best for dating, which cities are worst for dating and which accent the world finds irresistible (hint, you might like the reaction to this one!)
11. Huffington Post: Prolific bloggers across every genre, The Huffington Post Dating Blog will provide you with a lot more than just a list of ‘,Five best dating garments for 2015′. Peruse these dating musings when you’re looking for a serious perspective on modern dating issues.
12. Divorced Female Smiling: At Toyboy Warehouse, we know how divorce affects you when it comes to getting back on the pony again. Fortunately Divorced Female Smiling‘,s blog is faithful to just that. Give it a read when you’re looking for some empathy.
13. Divorced Boy Grinning: And – of course – as divorce is a two way street, the identically excellent Divorced Fellow Grinning is there to support guys in the same boat and share the problems
14. Boys’s Fitness: Providing excellent advice for studs (and a good laugh for women) in this interactive mock-dating site, Boys’s Fitness created a fake profile and got real experienced analysis from professionals and single women. A must for any man who wants to succeed with women as you’ll learn exactly what’s going through her mind when you send a message bragging about your manhood. Check it out.
15. Role Reboot: A individual dearest, the Role Reboot blog is dedicated to challenging out-dated conceptions about guys and women’s roles – a subject close to our hearts at Toyboy Warehouse. Expect excellent feminist thought-pieces, individual advice columns and fair story-telling.
There you have it! The top 15 blogs that will help you make 2015 the dating year you want it to be and keep you amused and optimistic along the way. If you’re looking for another recommended blog or specific chunk of advice, email in.
Don’t leave behind the best in dating advice, stories and news – Toyboy Warehouse Blog (we might be a bit biased on that one).
Thanks for making this list so effortless to use! There are so many good people writing advice out there!